Ivor Fitzpatrick and Company’s Debt Recovery and Insolvency Division was established in 1981 and remains one of the largest Debt Recovery and Insolvency Practices in the Country.
The Debt Recovery and Insolvency Division has the experience, expertise and a proven track record in managing high volumes of cases;
- From demanding high profile clients;
- Across a range of industry sectors;
- Over a wide geographical area;
- For many years.
We offer our clients a dedicated team of experienced debt recovery professionals.
Our staff are:
- Qualified and trained in all aspects of legal debt and asset recovery;
- Professional and aware of the sensitivities involved in the negotiations in the debt recovery process;
- Focused, highly motivated and results driven;
- Experienced across a wide range of sectors;
- Proficient in the use of IT systems and software;
- Aware of the efficiencies and potential for online interaction with clients;
- Aware of all regulatory requirements as they affect Legal Debt Recovery.
Our team is always available to give advice and individual attention to any queries which may arise and can be relied upon to give the best legal and tactical advice at each stage of the process. We are experienced in negotiation and dispute resolution and have had considerable success in these areas.
Debtcollect.ie allows our clients to access their files and track the progression of their cases. You to be actively involved in the day-to-day management of your legal portfolio, allowing you unlimited access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With a few clicks you can:
- · Monitor the progress of your legal files
- · Communicate with our office in real time
- · View all payments made